ACS-100 Asphalt Control Systems
The Webster ACS-100 Asphalt Plant Burner Controls are an integrated operating system that controls burners firing either oil or natural gas for the process of asphalt manufacturing. The system monitors the burner limit circuitry and provides flame safety and temperature (material or stack temperature) control. The temperature controller modulates the burner firing rate based on the differential between the process temperature and the control setpoint. The asphalt burner control system is available in a NEMA 4 rated stand-alone, table-top control panel, or can be provided as a drop-in to an existing control panel.
The ACS-100 control system will provide precise material or stack temperature control in either manual or automatic mode. The Webster Combustion ACS-100 is supplied with a flame safeguard for burner supervision, with the keyboard display mounted on the outside of the panel door for ease of access. In addition, reset of faults or lockouts can be done without having to open the control panel enclosure. Independently annunciated alerts are provided for high material and high stack temperature to warn of high temperature conditions.
- Integrated operating system
- Oil, gas or combination applications
- Single-point control system
- Manual or automatic firing rate control
- Material or stack temperature control modes
- Independent material and stack temperature controllers
- Independent high stack limit
- Optional Modbus RTU communications
- Works with Webster Twister™ Asphalt Plant Burner and other burner systems
View Bulletin PDF >